darknietzsche
04-25-2015, 05:20 AM
Rounds 3 and 4:Sunday 26th April 2015, 2PM EDT/6PM GMT/6PM UTC/11AM PDT

http://images.challonge.com/APL12.png

Servers:
Vanishing's servers

Seeds were random

Style: bo3 double round robin

Map Choice: Team on Top (away team) teams can pick any map but no map can be played twice during a single series, team on bottom (picks server). Loser picks map afterwards.

Teams can substitute twice during a game. 5 players + 1 sub will start the game.

Other contacts: SSD, Aki, or ball'n

Maps:
Asteroids
Bowserscastle
Cave
Core
Fallout
Focus
Grotto
Heights
Justice
Mayhem
Middleground
Lostcity
Scrapyard
Underpark
Woods

VAN1SH1NG
04-26-2015, 06:57 AM
Since you aren't using listmaps I suppose I will not run the new code this week. Other than listmaps there really is no benefit at all from running parser this week.

All the essential league functions including listmaps have been implemented and appear to work though. However, testing has only been myself using multiple accounts.

If anyone wants to test the new parser I can run it but again there is not really any benefit since there is not yet any stats being saved, clan chat, etc. What is working already is the custom vote system, the /clan commands except roster, and statistics (just not uploaded to database yet). By next Sunday stats will be uploaded to the database and the rosters command will work, but clan chat may not return for awhile.

sunshineduck
04-26-2015, 05:58 PM
subbing me in for funnyhell and then subbing funnyhell in for ex~

1. Amara
2. Carlos
3. Clam
4. Clapon
5. ex~ Funnyhell
6. Fartface
7. Fy
8. hoodie
9. leggo
10. sunshineduck Funnyhell sunshineduck
11. Twig
12. ufo

PACMAN
04-26-2015, 06:20 PM
with have disbanded :)

Due to lack of attendance 2 weeks running, and then having awful games, we have all decided that we not long what to play, as we have better things to do on our sundays evenings other then 2 min tbd games... very sorry for the problems this may of caused

mikesol
04-26-2015, 06:43 PM
Boom 2 - 0 qq

Slender
04-26-2015, 06:43 PM
Boom 2-0 [qq]

wp :cool::cool::cool::cool:

sunshineduck
04-26-2015, 07:21 PM
FRO 2-0 Wreaking Havoc ROTW
FRO 2-1 implosion

ggs guys, sorry about the server dc <i> :o

classicallad
04-26-2015, 07:37 PM
Hey there!

I thought i'd give APL another shot and after only week 1 i'm wondering why I bothered, I have other games that I enjoy far more largely down to the more mature environment.

MUTE! you holler from the rooftops! I actually would consider this but i'd spend more time muting than playing in Altitude's case.

I'm currently playing some games with a large community and when people ask me about Altitude's community I wish I could be more positive ;O

Wait a minute, I only have to scroll through the KLF thread to gauge your mental age you surly Brit! - I hear you yell from the altar.

That would make a decent argument if that era wasn't eons ago.

It's pretty obvious to me that many folk haven't moved on to display a more mature attitude.

I am indeed referring to FRO, they are consistent, i'll give them that.

I don't want to play a game where words like BI**H NI**AR YAR, and Choose a fu**ing map are so easily banded about.

Time to move on from breastmilk boys.

May the best team win! - Probably Mikesol's ;)

I'm out

Peace

tomato man
04-26-2015, 07:43 PM
You so right classy! give us a tip about games with better community and expecially that ssd doesnt play!

Clapon
04-26-2015, 08:23 PM
i must say, you asked me to say those things class. i did it FOR you. :/

i still love you even with the hurtful things you have said.

leggomyeggo
04-26-2015, 08:43 PM
oh no class come back i'll miss seeing you around.

Label
04-26-2015, 10:35 PM
Fro 2 - 0 wh rotw
wh eu 2 - 0 wh rotw

wolf'j'max
04-26-2015, 11:55 PM
Hey there!

Queue banter

Your disapproval of this community has always been rather apparent, but this post makes it seem like it's fueled by the frustration caused of you being a misfit in it. I say you move on, like you have tried to multiple times, instead of telling us to do so.