darknietzsche
04-17-2015, 09:36 PM
Rounds 1 and 2:Sunday 19th April 2015, 2PM EDT/6PM GMT/6PM UTC/11AM PDT

http://images.challonge.com/APL12.png

Servers:
Vanishing's servers

Seeds were random

Style: bo3 double round robin

Map Choice: Team on Top (away team) picks map from list created using vanishings /voteListMaps <5> (if command is not in place) teams can pick any map but no map can be played twice during a single series, team on bottom (picks server). Loser picks map afterwards.

Teams can substitute twice during a game. 5 players + 1 sub will start the game.

Other contacts: SSD, Aki, or ball'n

Maps:
Asteroids
Bowserscastle
Cave
Core
Fallout
Focus
Grotto
Heights
Justice
Mayhem
Middleground
Lostcity
Scrapyard
Underpark
Woods

sunshineduck
04-18-2015, 01:51 AM
i won't be there this week (for reals) so hopefully balln or DN can make it

darknietzsche
04-18-2015, 04:33 AM
I should be there, might be like 20-30mins late.

VAN1SH1NG
04-18-2015, 06:20 PM
Yeah not expecting to have a list maps command tomorrow. If I was going to be around during APL I'd run the new parser. It should be stable with a minimal feature set. But I feel better waiting a week until it is more finished and can be around to keep an eye on things. It will be back next Sunday for sure though.

Ladder servers will be running but DO NOT PLAY APL ON THEM. I don't even think it is possible since I only added ball support with the new league system. You will need to play on the servers named "Altitude Pro League".

sunshineduck
04-19-2015, 02:49 PM
subbing fh in for me

1. Amara
2. Carlos
3. Clam
4. Clapon
5. ex~
6. Fartface
7. Fy
8. hoodie
9. leggo
10. sunshineduck Funnyhell
11. Twig
12. ufo

VAN1SH1NG
04-23-2015, 09:54 PM
I know I said the listmaps command would be back this week for sure. But I'm downgrading that to 'probably' this week, definitely next week. If I can be around to keep an eye on things I should be running the new code. If not I might either run the new code while keeping the APL servers up as backup or just keep using the APL servers.

Assuming it is running here are the expected changes on the new servers:

/voteListMaps <#> has been replaced with /clan maps <#>. "/clan maps" with no # will repeat the last set of maps generated on the server.
/clan lobby command has been removed. Now clan capts/admins simply use "/clan start" on ladder lobby to move to league lobby. To move back to ladder lobby use /voteChangeMap
Clan capts/admins can now modify tournament. Select a player (by using /@, /P, or /nicknames). Then use "/clan addleft", "/clan addright", or "/clan spec". These commands can only be used in league lobby. Because the modifyTournament command uses nicknames, the player must be in the server for the command to work.
Clan chat will not be available this week
Stats will be collected by parser, but probably not uploaded to database. Even if they are uploaded they won't be visible on the website yet.
"/clan commands" will list all clan commands you have access to. "/clan commands <command>" will describe how to use the specified command.

I will post the final change list / instructions in the Week 2 thread before APL time on Sunday if I will be running the new code.

darknietzsche
04-24-2015, 01:36 PM
Could teams post results from the first week here? Don't want to scavenge threads to figure out the results.

Slender
04-24-2015, 02:14 PM
Boom 2-0 V9
Boom 2-0 Implosion

Jonus
04-24-2015, 02:18 PM
Implosion 2-1 Wreaking Havock EU
Implosion 0-2 Boom

sunshineduck
04-24-2015, 03:09 PM
FRO 2-0 v9

LewisH